Thursday 3 June 2010

Final project, Escape Pod... Introduction

Tomorrow, Friday the 4th of June, I start filming my film. There are only two locations; a blue screen studio and a field.

Tomorrow I begin my possible 6 day stint in the studio.

I will be filming in front of a blue screen (green screen is unavailable)

I will be blogging as much as possible through out the whole process of filming and post production, not just for my own records, but also to aid in my final reports including my 10,000 word critique.

Tomorrow was going to be my set up day, however due to uncontrollable circumstances I have to film an entire characters part in one day.

This should be perfectly do-able, but still will be a scary and exciting time.

I will then break for the weekend, spend the next five days in the studio, two on location and then a day packing up and maybe any excess shots needed.

There will be then plenty of time for post production until audio work in early August.

I will then spend the last two weeks of August finishing the project physically, I.E DVD case and cover, as well as all the writing work.

Finally the hand in date for the project is the 10th of September.

Hopefully that wont be the end for it and I will promote the film to festivals, but that's something to think about later on down the line...

No comments:

Post a Comment