Thursday 10 June 2010

Final Project, Escape Pod... Final Day

Today we finished up in the studio.

We filmed a few cut aways and then the rest of the scenes yet to be done.

Once this was done, a few shots of the main character walking and then 'accessing' a computer were needed.

All of these were shot in front of blue screen but this time we just put on all of the lights possible as I wanted this to feel less claustrophobic and confined as the rest of the shoot.

Rex, the actor, jokingly suggested a special effects shot involving a track and then some CGi of the camera flying through a space stations windows...

Well it inspired me so I took the footage and I'm going to see what I can do...

Packing up the studio tomorrow and then its edit time and plan the shoot on location, on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment