Sunday 22 November 2009

Story so far... Summer 2009

I graduated from De Montfort University as a Bachelor of Science (Honours) First Class, in Media Production. With a final average of 71%.

With this I spent much of this summer relaxing after work from the last year had wiped me out.

I did however gain my 3rd PC. At this point I knew I had a place on the MA course that I wanted. So in September of 2009 I would be enrolling in the MA Media Production course at the Univeristy of Lincoln.

So my new PC was to complent that.

It is a 3D Boxx 4950 workstation.



The aim of my Masters Degree is to:
Learn more,
Improve more,
and to make a film.

This computer is the perfect companion for that.

With this new PC I got the 2009 Maya suite.

I spent some time learning this over the summer, however I found it difficult to get into and found my self wanting it to be Blender, but knowing it was the inductry standard I pursued.

I gained alot of Knowledge from the Gnoman Workshop.

I however didnt learn as much as I would have liked over the summer, and in tern lost touch with Blender.

I intend to continue learning Maya at the beginning of 2010 in preparation of my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment