Sunday 22 November 2009

Story so far... DMU Technology Project

Over the whole of my final year I created a Technology Project. This was my equivalent to a dissertation that other degrees ask for.

For this I created a Blu-ray disc, with full artwork for the case and disc, that held full HD content. This was a music video, visualisations for audio tracks, and picture gallery's. The music video was also produced with 5.1 audio.

The music video is a stop motion video created using Lego.

I produced this with all original material from cardboardbox (the band I mentioned a few post earlier)

I spent the whole year producing this, along side a 7000 word report.

I used all the skills I had learnt at university.

I also used audio skills that I learnt from being in a band.

The programs used were:

-Adobe After Effects,
-Adobe Encore,
-Adobe Premiere,
-Adobe Illustrator,
-Adobe Photoshop,
-Adobe Audition 3.0
-Trapcode Particular,
-Trapcode Form,
-Trapcode Star Glow,
-Trapcode Shine,
-Trapcode 3D Stroke,
-Magic Bullet Looks.

I wont go into the full workings of how I did this but here is a link to my report if you wish to read it.

And here is some key screenshots.

My Report:


On set for the video:
                                     

                                                 

                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment