Sunday 14 March 2010

Lincoln... Media Production 2, Studio Shoot 003, Stylized Art 001

Last Friday I had a great photo shoot, with a fantastic model Sam Fryer.

It went really well, she was great and I took well over 700 images.

Ive been spending every spare second I've had when not writing reports, and such, going through the images and deciding which to work with.

Yesterday and today I finally got a good few hours to have a go.

This image has had the works done, air brushed with high and low passes, lots of healing, colour correction and fine tuning.

Then the final picture has been worked into some stylized art! Lots of layers, lots of the liquify tool and radial blur. Lots of layer styles, blending modes and finally textures.

This is the first time I have really used Photoshop as a painting tool, using my Wacom tablet for the first time in a practical situation. I dint get on with it at all before, but now once I've used it practically I was surprised how natural it felt and useful it was.

Enjoy...

Untouched RAW

















Air brushed:

















Stylized Art:

No comments:

Post a Comment