Monday 25 January 2010

Lincoln... Media Production 2, Introduction & Brief

This time round we have no set brief to work from, instead we set our own.

I have decided to concentrate, this term, on improving my Photoshop skills and my Maya skills.

Therefore I have decided to set my self a photography assignment.

For the most part this will consist of images taken using my 500D, with some Photoshop work.

In addition to this I will create some work entirely in Photoshop.

Lastly I will create art within Maya, with final paint overs in Photoshop. This will allow me to improve my knowledge of Maya with out the long render times needed for video.

I plan to create 5 Portfolios, each with a different theme;


  1. Landscape
  2. Studio Portrait
  3. Location Portrait
  4. Stylized art
  5. CGI artwork
I will post my proposal and them my research when its ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment