Thursday 14 January 2010

Lincoln... Media Production 1, B - Finished work.

This is my finished time-lapse:




This is the second piece of course work from my MA in Media Production. It is a time-lapse of Lincoln city.
All images were taken with either a Canon G10 or a 500D. in the case of the 500D the Cokin filter system was used, with ND filters, to achive high shutter speeds.

Colour correction, motion stabilization and editing was done in Adobe After Effects.

Finaly the text was created using Red Giant Holomatrix.

The music was created by Dexter Prior.
It is the same piece I used for my 2009 show reel, I liked it so much I wanted to try it against some different images.



This link will take you to my short research report on this projects.


This link will take you to my short critique of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment