Sunday 21 February 2010

Lincoln... Media Production 2, landscape shoot 01



I went out during the afternoon yesterday to take some landscape images, as Lincoln finally had a cloudless day.

Before I set up I went to my local photography shop and brought myself a tripod.

I went for a Manfrotto system. I got the basic leg set and the basic 3 way head. But its such a luxury to have a great piece of kit like this that I can use when and where I want.

With my new piece of kit I headed up to a part of steep hill that I knew had a good view.

I set up my camera and got experimenting with my Cokin Filters.

I mainly used my graduated ND filters, as I found combining them with other ND filters caused a purple tint to my images.

I also gave my graduated red filter a go.

Hear are a collection of the best images from the shoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment